Service Delivery Engineer
Role title: Service Delivery Engineer
About the role:
We are now looking for an experienced Service Delivery Engineer who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture to be responsible for the day-to-day support for the organisation across the multiple business in the UK region. Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the role is extremely varied and will include providing technical assistance and support to the IT department, users and operational areas of the organization.
This role will suit a Service Delivery Engineer who ideally is looking to join a business that will offer a long term career and massive progression opportunities. If this sounds like you go ahead and apply!
To succeed as a Service Delivery Engineer we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Ideally 12-24 months experience in a similar role
- Ideally experience in manufacturing, supply chain, retail sectors
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Proven ability of technology realisation and delivery.
- Understands importance of Security and Standards.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Effective communication and organisation skills
- Effective organisational skills
As a Service Delivery Engineer some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Carrying out user and computer administration within a windows server environment.
- Diagnosing and resolving software and hardware incidents, including operating systems across a wide landscape of software applications.
- Taking ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the user as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
- To accurately record, update and documents requests using IT service Desk system.
- To maintain a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
- To work within the relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Configure, manage, and maintain telephone systems, and handheld technologies, e.g. Mobile phones, tablets.
- Asset Management of all IT equipment.
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.