Quality Systems Manager
Role title: Quality Systems Auditor
Salary: depending on experience
We have grown through partnership and collaboration with the best customers but it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do. Our values - Dedicated, Ambitious, Curious, Entrepreneurial, and Resilient - summarise the ways that we think as an organisation and the way we behave as individuals. Our people work like partners helping partners, focusing on shared agendas and agreed goals. We now have just under 5000 highly skilled and dedicated employees in 17 production facilities around the globe with £1814 m annual turnover.
And we are now looking for and experienced Quality Systems Auditor who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture.
As an Quality Systems Auditor you will actively manage and maintain the sites internal auditing system ensuring the site meets all legislative and customer requirements
This role will suit an experienced Quality Systems Auditor who is looking to join a business that will offer a long term career and massive progression opportunities, if this sounds like you go ahead and apply!!!
As a Quality Systems Auditor some of the responsibilities will include:
- To undertake internal audits, summarise findings and identify areas of non-conformance and conformance with relevant internal and external rules and regulations
- To coordinate non-conformance findings including actions taken and report to relevant department managers ensuring completion of any required corrective actions from day to day issues
- Work with department managers to ensure they have a full and complete understanding and acceptance of areas of audit non-conformance
- Trend non-conformances to identify reoccurring issues and find and recommend permanent solutions
- To assist in delivery of site standards
- To log, assess and investigate consumer complaints and to trend data to aid in the reduction of the site’s CPMU
- To be the site lead for reducing customer complaints via arranging meetings and co-ordinating allocated actions
- To respond to customer complaints prior to the deadlines
To succeed as a Quality Systems Auditor we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Have the ability to liaise with the site management teams
- Have experience in HACCP and quality management systems.
- Ensure effective lines of communication are in place within the Technical Department.
- Pro-actively engage the Technical Management team with ideas for development.
To have a food related degree or equivalent and to have experience in food processing.
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parki