Quality System Manager
Role title: Quality System Manager
About the role:
We are now looking for an experienced Quality System Manager who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture to design, implement and maintain onsite technical systems in order to comply with Hilton Foods customer and legal food safety requirements and join a business that will offer a long-term career and massive progression opportunities.
If this sounds like you go ahead and apply!
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
To succeed as a Quality System Manager we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Reduced raised internal and external non-conformance
- On-going involvement in projects to maintain development within the HACCP system
- Ability to react to any key issues across all business units
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and prioritise work based on risk and importance
- The ability to make local site decisions based on historic data
As a Quality System Manager some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Managing the site quality manual in all its aspects and reviewing annually
- Continuously improving site Technical processes and procedures
- Supporting the implementation of QCS system
- Implementing an internal audit schedule based on risk assessment and accompanying reports, including corrective action
- Leading the site HACCP team and maintaining the systems within the HACCP plan
- Building and maintaining the site TACCP and VACCP systems
- Assisting in leading site audits and visits as required
- Maintaining site technical risk assessments
- Ensuring the completion of the site validation work including allergen and speciation.
- Improving the onsite traceability system
- Managing the site pest control contract
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.