Role title: Planner
We have grown through partnership and collaboration with the best customers but it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do. Our values - Dedicated, Ambitious, Curious, Entrepreneurial, and Resilient - summarise the ways that we think as an organisation and the way we behave as individuals. Our people work like partners helping partners, focusing on shared agendas and agreed goals. We now have just under 5000 highly skilled and dedicated employees in 17 production facilities around the globe with £1814 m annual turnover.
And we are now looking for an enthusiastic individual to join us as a Planner whose main area of focus will be the planning and scheduling of production and stock management of finished goods with focus on generating the daily cartoning plans.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Generate and maintain daily production plans for the cartoning for a 2-week horizon and issue to the operations team in a timely manner through the agreed channels.
- Ensure plans/schedules adhere to all allergen/species constraints and maintain a required level of efficiency by minimising changeovers.
- Management of finished goods stock levels and replenishment through the production plans in order to maintain supply to the customer.
- Management of finished goods stock shelf life, working closely with the demand planner to ensure no waste.
- WIP stock movements between production site and cold store.
- Daily dispatch orders from Unit G to external coldstores
- Ensure factory orders are updated in FOPs system
- Ensure all master data is updated for any NPD/EPD
- Daily KPI reporting
To succeed as a Planner we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Have proven Planning/Scheduling experience
- Have the ability to liaise with the site management teams
- Pro-actively engage cross-functionally within the business
- To have experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.