Role title: Management Accountant
We have grown through partnership and collaboration with the best customers but it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do. Our values - Dedicated, Ambitious, Curious, Entrepreneurial, and Resilient - summarise the ways that we think as an organisation and the way we behave as individuals. Our people work like partners helping partners, focusing on shared agendas and agreed goals. We now have just under 5000 highly skilled and dedicated employees in 17 production facilities around the globe with £1814 m annual turnover.
And we are now looking for and experienced Management Accountant who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture to prepare internal and external financial reports to aid the business in its decision making in achieve short and long-term goals.
This role will suit an experienced Management Accountant who is looking to join a business that will offer a long term career and massive progression opportunities. If this sounds like you go ahead and apply!
As a Management Accountant some of the responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the business with all cost calculation and validation
• Analysing cost movements and reporting to our Commercial team / External Customer
• Analysing weekly financial and operational performance to drive decision making
• Supporting preparation of periodic, statutory accounts & audit requirements
• Supporting the business in process improvements
• Managing of overhead spend
To succeed as a Management Accountant we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
• Substantial experience in a similar role
• Ideally you will be fully qualified or part qualified
• Fantastic excel skills
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.