Machine Operator - Day OR night shifts available
Role title: Machine Operator
Salary: £9.11 (plus shift allowance, 12.5% for day shift, 33.33% for night shift)
We have grown through partnership and collaboration with the best customers but it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do. Our values - Dedicated, Ambitious, Curious, Entrepreneurial, and Resilient - summarise the ways that we think as an organisation and the way we behave as individuals. Our people work like partners helping partners, focusing on shared agendas and agreed goals. We now have just under 5000 highly skilled and dedicated employees in 17 production facilities around the globe with £1814 m annual turnover.
And we are now looking for and experienced Machine Operatorto support daily of a designated production line/ team within the Production Hall.
As a Machine Operator your role responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all product/batch is cleared from the end of line prior to the start of the next product/batch.
- Escalation of any product quality issues to team leader with solutions.
- Having an understanding of product specifications and make sure specs are available.
- Operating machinery as required
- Supporting the team in the implementation and improvement of procedures and processes to ensure required standards of work are met
- Providing recommendations to training function for all line operators.
- Monitoring of staff performance and escalation of any poor/ under performance.
- Positive motivation of reporting staff.
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, variety of discounts at well-known retailers and free car parking on site.