Logistics Supply Chain Executive/Administrator
Role title: Logistics Supply Chain Executive/Administrator
We have grown through partnership and collaboration with the best customers but it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do. Our values - Dedicated, Ambitious, Curious, Entrepreneurial, and Resilient - summarise the ways that we think as an organisation and the way we behave as individuals. Our people work like partners helping partners, focusing on shared agendas and agreed goals. We now have just under 5000 highly skilled and dedicated employees in 17 production facilities around the globe with £1814 m annual turnover.
And we are now looking for an experienced Logistics Supply Chain Executive/Administrator who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture to provide a professional and proactive general administrative, logistics and stocks service for the overall efficient running of the business.
This role will suit an experienced Logistics Supply Chain Executive/Administrator who ideally is looking to join a business that will offer a long term career and massive progression opportunities. If this sounds like you go ahead and apply!
As a Logistics Supply Chain Executive/Administrator some of the responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out all tasks in a professional manner
- Providing cover in the department as required
- Ensuring all paperwork and reports are maintained accurately
- Developing and implementing a stock management system
- Daily stock control management
- Providing logistical solutions for the business
- Organising the Import/Export of products from UK, EU & Rest of World
- Problem solving and finding suitable solutions for a FMCG business
To succeed as a Logistics Supply Chain Executive we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Familiarity with Microsoft packages, (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) would be desirable but not essential
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.