We have an exciting opportunity not to be missed! At Hilton Foods we are currently looking for a Line Leader (Supervisor/Team Leader) to join our team based in Huntingdon. The successful candidate will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive rate of £11.09 per hour, plus 12.5% shift allowance for days, 33.33% shift allowance for nights, 4 on 4 off.
About the us:
We have grown through partnership and collaboration with the best customers but it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do. Our values - Dedicated, Ambitious, Curious, Entrepreneurial, and Resilient - summarise the ways that we think as an organisation and the way we behave as individuals. Our people work like partners helping partners, focusing on shared agendas and agreed goals and truly are at the heart of our business. We now have just under 5000 highly skilled and dedicated employees in 17 production facilities around the globe with £1814 m annual turnover.
And we are now looking for and experienced Line Leader (Supervisor/Team Leader) who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture to oversee daily operations of their assigned line within our state of the art Production Facilities.
As a Line Leader (Supervisor/Team Leader) you will support the Shift Manager/Production Manager with ensuring all shift goals are delivered in a safely fashion.
Key responsibilities of our Line Leader (Supervisor/Team Leader) include:
- Managing the daily production function of the line/ team
- Escalating any issues to the Production Manager as needed
- Ensuring all information relating to your production line is communicated appropriately to the team and/or Production Manager
- Ensure that Full Traceability is achieved for every batch of product through accurate recording of paperwork
- Supporting the Production Manager in the implementation and improvement of procedures and processes to ensure highest standard of work is produced
- Assisting in progressing the teams development needs through cross training and continuous assessment of requirements
- Ensure effective lines of communications are in place between the Production Line/ Team under the Line Leader’s supervision, and the Team Leader/ Production Manager
- Monitoring of staff performance and escalation of any poor/ under performance
- Positive motivation of colleagues
To succeed as a Line Leader (Supervisor/Team Leader) we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Previous experience managing teams, ideally in a food production environment
- Health & Safety experience and focus
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, variety of discounts at well-known retailers and free car parking on site.
If you would like to join our team as our Line Leader (Supervisor/Team Leader) then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!