IT Service Delivery Manager
Role title: IT Service Delivery Manager
Salary: depending on experience
Location: Huntingdon or Grimsby
We have grown through partnership and collaboration with the best customers but it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do. Our values - Dedicated, Ambitious, Curious, Entrepreneurial, and Resilient - summarise the ways that we think as an organisation and the way we behave as individuals. Our people work like partners helping partners, focusing on shared agendas and agreed goals. We now have just under 5000 highly skilled and dedicated employees in 17 production facilities around the globe with £1814 m annual turnover.
And we are now looking for and experienced IT Service Deliver Manager, ideally with previous experience from Manufacturing Sector to manage a small, but soon to be bigger team.
This role will suit an experienced IT Service Deliver Manager who is looking to join a business that will offer a long term career and massive progression opportunities as well as an opportunity to deputize for our Head of IT!!!
As an IT Service Delivery Manager some of the responsibilities will be to:
· Coordinate daily work of IT team
- Control realization of tasks assigned to IT team (routine works, project or KPI driven work, realization of user requests)
- Coaching and developing skills of employees
- Drive a target driven culture within the IT Team
- Leadership responsibilities include maintaining employee relations, team performance and employee development.
- Demonstrate good judgement of incident, service request and problem prioritisation
· Support of users and business processes
- Support use of all IT systems
- Promote use of IT systems to support increase of operational and financial efficiency of the company
- Cooperate with Regional/Group functions (Infrastructure, PMO, Transformation, Service Delivery) in efforts to implement and improve standard Hilton IT solutions
- Liaise with heads of other departments
- Maintaining good cooperation and communication between business users and IT team
- Provide clear information on performance, challenges and project progress to senior management team.
To succeed as an IT Service Deliver Manager we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- ERP solutions experience will be desirable
- Line management experience
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.