Hygiene Operative - Nights
Role title: Hygiene Operative
We have grown through partnership and collaboration with the best customers but it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do. Our values - Dedicated, Ambitious, Curious, Entrepreneurial, and Resilient - summarise the ways that we think as an organisation and the way we behave as individuals. Our people work like partners helping partners, focusing on shared agendas and agreed goals and truly are at the heart of our business. We now have just under 5000 highly skilled and dedicated employees in 17 production facilities around the globe with £1814 m annual turnover.
We are now looking for a Hygiene Operative who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture to carry out various cleaning tasks/activities across our site to the best possible standards.
As a Hygiene Operative your role responsibilities will include:
· Removal of gross debris and disposal into suitable bin or skip
· Dismantling and re-assembling of equipment/machinery to allow cleaning access
· Removal of debris using power hoses, air line or any other equipment i.e. scrapers
· Applying detergents and disinfectants to allow effective and maximum contact time
· Ensuring equipment is visually and microbiologically clean and free from any chemical residues post rinse and disinfection
· Create and maintain a tidy working environment following the clean as you go policy and all daily given tasks and have a proactive approach to GMPT
· To ensure that all paperwork is correctly and up to date completed
To succeed as a Hygiene Operative we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
· Chemical application experience
· Pressurized water cleaning systems experience
· Previous experience of various cleaning tools
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, variety of discounts at well-known retailers and free car parking on site.