Group Data Analyst
With ongoing growth within the business, we are looking for a Group Data Analyst who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture.
As a Group Data Analyst, you will deliver market-based analysis & insight as part of the Hilton Food Group Procurement Team, supporting a variety of internal and external functions to understand procurement models and market dynamics.
As Group Data Analyst some of the responsibilities will include:
- Provide ad-hoc & bespoke analysis to support purchasing strategies and negotiations
- Track contract performance against industry benchmarks and internal KPIs
- Assist in the development of KPIs for procurement contract mechanisms
- Create & maintain dedicated market insight resources, including monthly market reports, for Hilton teams & their customers. Ensure relevance by developing resources as markets and procurement requirements change.
- Support with strategic business reviews by providing relevant insight, market expertise & competitor analysis
- Support with internal financial budgeting by providing relevant market insight and forecasting
- Provide insight & analysis to support with currency hedging decisions
- Assist with the implementation of a new purchasing data system through the collation, verification and mapping of internal data
- Develop processes to trend, evaluate and monitor data from the purchasing system
- Develop & support internal reporting processes through the analysis and interpretation of internal data sets
- Create dashboards & data visualisations as required
- Ongoing maintenance of data system
To succeed as Group Data Analyst, we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Analytics & data interpretation skills
- Eventual expertise of key raw material markets
- Ability to identify & communicate trends
- Ability to network and build professional relationships
- BSc or equivalent analytical background
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to identify & interpret trends in data
- Ability to contextualise market data & trends with relevant information & insight
- Scenario modelling e.g. review of procurement performance vs forecast market movements
- Good people and communication skills
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, life assurance of four times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms, and free car parking on site alongside a subsidised canteen.