Salary: £32,640 plus shift premium.
Overall Purpose of Job
Providing engineering support to all factory areas to ensure that all breakdown, PPM and improvement work is carried out to required standards.
- Diagnose all faults and carry out remedial action to required standards.
- Propose improvements to all equipment in order to improve reliability and efficiency.
- Attend PIT meetings to drive an increase in OEE, working hand in hand with the production teams.
- Dismantle and re-assemble all production equipment in a timely fashion.
- Complete the job report sheets for all work undertaken.
- Complete breakdown reports on all work undertaken.
- Ensure that parts used are booked out of the stores department in the correct format.
- Assist in the installation and commissioning of new equipment as necessary.
- Contribute to any special projects that may be required.
- Work in conjunction with contractors as necessary.
- Adhere to all required hygiene and health and safety rules.
- Perform any other duties as may reasonably be required.
Must have served a recognised apprenticeship to ONC/HNC level or an equivalent standard (must be electrically biased), with proven track record in electrical control (PLCs, contactors, relays, safety CCTS etc.). Good mechanical knowledge. Experience of working in a food environment would be an advantage. Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment
Hours of Work
4-on, 4-off 0500-1730, 0600-1830, 1230-0100, rotating.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and covering letter by email to: [email protected] quoting the job title.