Category Marketing Executive
Role title: Category Marketing Executive
About the role:
We are now looking for an experienced Category Marketing Executive who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture to be responsible for supporting categories with well thought through and considered insight which will be used to create compelling insights, support category recommendations, plans and strategies through into tangible actions.
This role will suit a Category Marketing Executive who ideally is looking to join a business that will offer a long term career and massive progression opportunities. If this sounds like you go ahead and apply!
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
To succeed as a Category Marketing Executive we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- 1-2 years analytical or category insight experience
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be logical and methodical in your approach
- A full driving license
- Good excel and power- point skills
As a Category Marketing Executive some of the responsibilities will be to:
- To bring to life, in a compelling way, market and customer data; which tells the story of what has happened & why, so clear “so what’s” can be actioned.
- Monitoring and analysing category performance, identifying the trends which are driving growth.
- Accurately tracking market activity for example: price, promotions and events, communicating key changes to internal stakeholders and retail partners, in a timely manner.
- Tracking and continually supporting the development of recommendations across all of the 6’s (price, promotion, product, place, presentation & people).
- Providing well thought through category analysis across all aspects of category cycle including: ranging, promotional strategy, POS, on pack messages, merchandising, NPD and all store formats/ channels.
- Assisting in bespoke category analysis as required.
- Ensuring the customer and consumers are central to all category changes.
- Supporting the creation category plans in line with the Hilton UK strategy and the retail partners.
- Supporting the preparation of presentations for customers as required.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.